Website Akton Recruitment
CMM Quality Inspector
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and flexible individual with an eye for detail who would be interested in joining our Quality Department as a :
CMM Operator Programmer-Quality Inspector –
* You will be programming / operating of CMM machines;
* Must be able to read and interpret drawings and CAD models.
* Carry out sample, in process and final inspections of a diverse range of components, using CMM and manual inspection techniques.
* Maintain calibration records and carry calibrations on various in-house instruments.
* Carry out visual inspection against the customer standards
* Generate report documentation as required
* Complete inspection records and manage in house inspection requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
* 3 years plus experience programming medium/large CMM machines;
* Experience in no contact measurement using a Faro Arm
* Extensive knowledge of PC-DMIS and CAD;
* Experience in the use of manual measuring equipment;
* Ability to read technical drawings, GDT is essential;
* Comfortable working to deadlines and tolerances;
* Positive and flexible can-do attitude;
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Faro Arm: 1 year (preferred)