Website Akton Recruitment
6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting an Electrician in the Kensington area to carry out all aspects of a fully qualified Electrician in tenants and clients premises, both internal and external to a high level of proficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To operate across the Repairs service, carrying out full a range of response repairs, as well as planned works and voids.
* To co-ordinate a range of work activities to ensure performance targets are attained.
* To carry out works within strict timescales and budgets, recommending and seeking approval from Supervisors as required to vary works.
* Be able to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
* Have a good understanding of building regulations and compliance.
* Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Be able to competently use PDA equipment to record works carried out in real time. To ensure the safety of oneself and others at all times by working within the councils Health and Safety policy and procedures associated with repair works.
* To use and maintain company vehicle as required to fulfil daily work activities.
* Experiences Electrician with a social housing background.
* 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Full UK Driving Licence (Work van provided)
* Own your own tools.
Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.