Website Akton Recruitment
Job Title: Customer Relations Executive
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £25k
From our stunning Grade II listed head office and show gardens in Northamptonshire, we are a family run company and have been in business for over 50 years, supplying to some of the most prestigious houses and gardens.
Right from our humble beginnings, we have strived to offer our customers the finest quality stonework and unrivalled customer service. It is these reasons combined that make us the industry leader in its sector.
Over the next five years we have ambitious growth plans and as part of this strategy we have identified the requirement for a new key role, keeping in close contact with our customers for all projects. This will allow the company to adapt its sales strategy where necessary to suit the current market and customer requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping in close contact with our customers, encouraging feedback on pricing and performance.
- Following up on quotes produced by our team of Project Managers.
- Providing monthly reports to the management team.
- Encouraging positive online reviews.
- Promoting our products and services and encouraging the conversion of quotes to orders.
- Identifying and generating sales opportunities and leads via telephone, email and LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, self-driven and skilled at building relationships.
Excellent phone etiquette and competence in Microsoft Office is essential.
This is a new and exciting role which will rely on your initiative and experience to perform efficiently and effectively.