Website Akton Recruitment
Project Lead/Project Manager Officer
Salary: Up to £490 a day, inside IR35 or permanent (salary dependent on experience)
Our client is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of clients’ developments and property assets. They deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Role details for Project Manager Officer:
* Manage the Project initiation Phase (Strategic Definition/Preparation &Brief) – Up to Gateway 4 review panel approval including:
* Deliver for project scoping, stakeholder engagement, documentation, reporting and panel approvals.
* Provide project management for delivery of Project Design (Concept Design/Detailed Design/Technical Design) – Up to Gateway 4 review panel approval.
* Working with project managers to engage designers, commercial management and assurance but most importantly stakeholders from APHA to ensure all requirements are captured, risk is managed effectively, strategic direction of the project is provided and panel approvals secured.
* Deliver Project Implementation (Construction/Handover & Close out)
* Provide leadership and strategic direction for the project, escalation of issues; facilitate panel approvals, APHA stakeholder engagement, Chair lessons learnt sessions.
* Provide input to strategic decisions on programme direction
* Review and contribute to development of governance processes and templates
* Ensure Defra rules and guidelines are adhered to and align with rest of Defra where possible