Website Akton Recruitment
Are you a qualified or experienced Development manager looking for a new role to broaden your skills?
Your role will be to provide day to day management of the projects which constitute the Meridian Water programme. The post holder will manage projects from scoping to delivery, manage project teams, commission work from external parties and consultants.
* Responsible for the monitoring and management of capital budgets of up to £5,000,000.
* Support Senior Regeneration Manager in options appraisals, development appraisals and procurement of developers.
* Support Senior Regeneration Manager in developing and maintaining evidence for development of long-term delivery strategies.
* Manage revenue and capital budgets for specific projects ensuring costs are kept within the allotted budget.
Experience & Qualifications:
* A relevant degree or qualification or equivalent level of experience.
* Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification or proven project management experience.
* Experience of managing high value, complex projects that contribute to the delivery of growth and regeneration priorities (3-5 years in Real Estate, Housing Development, or regeneration)
* Programme and project management.
* Budget management.
* Willingness to respond quickly to changing work priorities, and ability to work proactively and collaboratively to solve problems, including finding compromises and flexible solutions.