Website Akton Recruitment
Are you a qualified or experienced Traffic Engineer looking for a new role to broaden your skills?
As a Traffic Engineer, you will provide technical support for a wide range of project types, including designing of traffic, cycling and public transport schemes.
* Designing of traffic, cycling, walking and public transport schemes which could be covering junctions, routes, corridors, or other areas.
* Develop traffic and highway schemes.
* Providing technical support for a wide range of project types and consultancy commissions.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree or equivalent level of experience in traffic engineer related employment.
* Knowledge on highways related AutoCAD design is desirable.
* Working knowledge of DMRB, Highways Acts, RTRA 1984, RTAs, TSRGD 2016, Traffic Signs Manual and relevant British Standards.
* Ability To Communicate Effectively Both Orally & In Writing To A Wide Range Of People.