Website Akton Recruitment
Senior Project Manager
£25 an hour
* Cover the larger and more complex projects, provide advice and some mentoring to more junior / less experienced colleagues.
* Effectively project-manage a range of housing refurbishment projects, maintaining clear communications with members of the project team, managers and other staff, contractors, and residents
* Provide a surveying and planning supervisory service.
* Maintain the highest possible standards of achievement, such that projects and programmes are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Recognised construction – related qualification to at least Higher National Certificate or Higher National Diploma level with a demonstrable track record as a project manager on large and moderately complex projects.
* Must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of building construction and design, maintenance, repair, and refurbishment in relation to public sector housing and / or other public buildings from inception to completion.
* This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced leve! satisfactory clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)