Website Akton Recruitment
Senior Building Control Surveyor
£20-£22 an hour
Option to hybrid work with at least once a week in either the Otley or Northallerton office.
* Produce plan, sections and detail drawings for construction using AutoCAD for refurbishments, extensions, planned maintenance and new build projects.
* Produce, submit, and manage planning, building regulation and listed building applications.
* Produce schedules of work and specifications using NBS software and other documentation.
* Coordinate deliverables and work collaboratively with other disciplines including Architects, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Structural Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and CDM Advisors.
* Visit sites to attend meetings, carry out inspections and surveys when required.
* Carry out project design and complete H&S risk assessments to meet current CDM regulation requirements.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Hold an RICS accredited Building Surveying degree
* Ideally working towards an RICS APC
* Has experience of and is competent to work on buildings that contain asbestos.
* Has post degree experience working as a Building Surveyor.
* Has a working knowledge of, and can describe the RICS competence elements with reasonable accuracy and completeness.
* Has practical experience of applying their knowledge of the RICS competence elements in a number of projects.
* A full UK driving license