Website Akton Recruitment
Lead Property Officer
£20 an hour
Cover reception desk – General meet and greet
* COVID ensuring that staff and visitor sanitise on entry
* Monitors and reports Social Distancing breaches to local management and FM.
* Managing signing in/out book (required for contractors and visitors)
* Provide contractor, guest and 1 day staff access cards as required. Ensuring daily return of all issues
* Retain and provide Hi-Vis jackets for guest and visitors entering into the goods yard or operational areas
* Liaising with Crowndale Security ref Lost cards, card closure on systems and replacements.
* Contact staff when visitors arrive. (all staff to inform daily of expected visitors)
* Ensure visitors of collected and escorted at all-time whilst on site and escalate matters when this is not adhered to.
* Provide access to delivery drivers and provide verbal instruction to parking bays.
* Hold and distribute keys within agreed hierarchy of control. Checking daily returns and escalating to service leads of failures to return.
* To work with FM engineers in delivery of some core duties
* Fire Alarm testing
* Little used outlets
* Water temperature checks
* Weekly review of CAFM system of outstanding jobs seeking update from FM Helpdesk.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Technology Forge, Planet and ASH system.
* Knowledge of health and safety legislation (Health & Safety at Work Act 1974).
* Good working knowledge of Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems
* Statutory Compliance Management
* Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent inter-personal, organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.