Website Akton Recruitment
£28 an hour
* Identifying and defining best technical practices and procedures in the built environment.
* Carry out site visits as necessary, liaise with tenants, have suitable knowledge in diagnosing building defects, specifying a wide range of repairs and maintenance works, monitor contractor’s performance, and carry out H&S and compliance visits as required.
* Manage capital and compliance work packages relating to non-statutory compliance remedial repairs and maintenance matters, building improvement works, complex and persistent repair issues, etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
* A building surveying degree (or other appropriate field i.e. building control, fire engineering, etc) and relevant experience in the field of surveying.
* Experience of managing contractors, including FM services contracts, and consultants/specialists.
* Experience in drafting technical specifications for building fabric and/or M&E works.
* Significant technical knowledge and surveying/quality inspection experience.
* Expertise in educational building maintenance and asset management is desirable.