Website Akton Recruitment
£22 an hour
* Work with the Senior Traffic Engineer in providing a Traffic Order Making service.
* Manage and progress schemes related schemes and providing a Traffic Order Making service.
* Ensure, in conjunction with colleagues, that statutory and legal obligations are delivered and communicated in a customer-focused manner, optimising available resources.
* Accountable to the Senior Traffic Engineer for achieving agreed Service outcomes and personal appraisal targets which uphold the Council’s Core Values.
* To ensure that the administrative and technical procedures required to deal with tasks under the relevant Acts and Regulations, are carried out and work outcomes are of sufficiently high standard.
Experience & Qualifications:
* A qualification in Transportation Planning and membership of, or eligibility for membership of, a relevant professional body.
* A minimum of 2 years post qualification Traffic Management experience across a range of work areas.
* A minimum of 4 years Traffic Management experience across a range of work areas.